Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to compile Wireshark for 64-bit WindowsVista Home Prem

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 21:12:33 +0100
Gerald Combs schrieb:
Ulf Lamping wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC the VS2008EE is not capable of building 64bit programs.

According to MSDN, you have to install the .NET framework SDK:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/9yb4317s(VS.80).aspx

I've updated the Development/Win64 page on the wiki accordingly.

Ah, very nice to know that, thanks for that info!

Regards, ULFL