Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Hoe to decode ANSI MAP protocol message over SCTP?

From: Sanjay Nayak <sanjay.nayak.bdk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:37:13 +0530
Hello

I am using version 1.0.5. I want to decode the SCTP->ANSI MAP message (i.e.AUTHDIR) over the SCTP service.
But when i  caught it in wireshark , it shows it as SCCP(IN UDT  malformed.

But the ANSI MAP protocol is supported by the wireshark version-1.0.5.
But it is not reflected in the decoded as->transport panel .
 Plz suggest how can i solve the above problem.

Regd's
Sanjay