Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Fwd: Wireshark file format

From: ram singh <ramsingh.600@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 16:17:56 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ram singh <ramsingh.600@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mar 5, 2009 4:15 PM
Subject: Wireshark file format
To: Wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,
         i have been using Wireshark for network analysis.But i can't view the saved files(saved using Follow TCP Stream) in Wireshark window.The error message reads as below:
"flow5.pcap" isn't a capture file in a format Wireshark understands.
Can anybody help me to save the files in proper format and also to view that file.