Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Reading multiple files in tcpdump

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:15:12 -0800

On Mar 4, 2009, at 2:49 PM, Alex Lindberg wrote:

        echo "This script will run under LINUX only:"

Well, I guess my system must be Linux, as it ran the script.

I do have one question, though - anybody know what Linux distribution has a kernel that calls itself "Darwin" rather than "Linux"?

	$ uname -s
	Darwin

:-)

(It'll probably even run on UN*Xes where /bin/sh *isn't* Bash if you replace "&>/dev/null" with ">/dev/null 2>&1". Maybe it'll run on Windows with Cygwin, too - possibly even without that change, as I think the sh in Cygwin is Bash....)