Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Can't get static URL for this radio station

From: Richard Branham <branham.richard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:59:18 -0500
The "listen live" link for this radio station is on http://www.wgst.com/pages/listenlive.html  I can use another program (not Wireshark) to get the mms url but it appears to have an authorization field which changes periodically.  I'd like to be able to use a static link rather than having to use a sniffer every time I turn on the online radio.

I have a Windows XP machine and an Ubuntu machine.  In addition to using Wireshark, I have done a tcpdump and viewed the binary data in a hex editor but cannot seem to find the URL I'm looking for.

Can anyone give me a suggestion for how to do this?

Thanks!