Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Question

From: Dani Avni <DanAvni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:18:36 +0200

We have a windows 2003 server that have been security hardened by another company. To debug some http traffic going to IIS on that server we installed wireshark on the server. When running wireshark we do see SYN, ACK and other packets going between the clients and the server but we do not see any data. After asking the company who hardened the server to remove their settings (we are still trying to get a list of all their settings), suddenly we do see data on the captured packets. Does anyone have any idea what what windows setting does that?

Thanks

Dani Avni