Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Can I see all protocol dissection through tshark?

From: "Beno, Tal" <Tal_Beno@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 06:06:15 -0600

Actually after doing it exactly as you did I have understood that the problem is in the –w directive.

When using the standard output the tree is shown as you have mentioned.

If I use –w filename there is no protocol tree in the saved file.

Strange but as usual it must be something that I am doing wrong. Any idea what that might be please?

Tal