Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Not seeing SSL protocol packets

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 00:03:28 +0000 (UTC)
Hello,

OS: Windows XP Professional SP2
Development: C#, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008

I have this simple example SSL client/server application given to me by a support person at Microsoft.  Both programs work perfectly.  These 2 programs are using the SslStream Class to implement SSL.

I am using Wireshark, Version 1.1.2 (SVN Rev 27238).

I am seeing TCP, UDP, HTTP, etc. packets, but no SSL packets.  At a loss.

Also, does Wireshark support TLS?

Thanks in advance.

Lee