Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] A strange problem with wireshark

From: Wes <wes_r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:26:38 -0800 (PST)
My guess it really operates like a switch more than a hub. It's actually been hard (for me anyway) to find real hubs now days. If it auto speeds or auto anything, odds are it is really operating as a switch.

Your best bet would be to find an old 10BaseT only hub. Of course if your interested in looking at throughput related problems, this would not be the way to go...

Wes