Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How interpret I/O graphs for rate data?

From: <rkruz@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:15:58 -0500
the summary page shows ave of 40 Mbps.
If I view the I/O graph set a 1s tick interval the average over 1s is about the same.
If I set the I/O graph tick interval to .1s and then average data over 1s the ave is about 4Mbps.
If I set the I/O graph tick interval to .01s then the average is about 0.4 Mbps.

How should I interpret the graphs under various intervals to get a good estimate of rate?