Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Disabling TCP reassembly does not work

From: Surendra Kumar <surendrakm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:01:24 -0800 (PST)
I disabled the "Allow subdissector ..." but still see them being reassambled. Tried multiple versions - 0.99.x to 1.0.6 but does not work on any of them. I see that the negotiated MSS is 1460, but then see segment lengths in the order of 10s of KB. I've attached a pcap file.
I have a need to see the packets as they appear on the wire. Let me know if there is more to disabling this.

The host machine is running Win3K R2 and SP2

Thanks,
SK.