Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] airpcap

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 19:43:25 -0800

On Feb 14, 2009, at 6:08 PM, matt roberts wrote:

Because Airpcap has nothing to do with Wireshark it's a different product.

It's a different product, but it's used by Wireshark, and Wireshark does include some code to support it.

Whether that code, or the code in WinPcap to support it, or some other code, is what 705867376 is looking for, is another matter.