Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tcp conversations

From: Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 19:09:04 +0300
Please see http://wiki.wireshark.org/Tools.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Beno, Tal <Tal_Beno@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I need to listen and store all tcp conversations going through a machine (lets assume it has low traffic). I know Wireshark has the ability to show tcp conversations so I wonder if I can do it automatic\silently somehow (without a GUI). I mean capture the traffic and store the conversations from it.

Moreover, do you know of a tool that automatically opens zipped content and decrypt SSL data out of the captured conversations?

Thanks,

Tal