Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Crosscompiling TSHARK to run on embedded linux on ppc440!

From: H Aslam <hassan-aslam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:00:39 +0100
Ok.. that's what I started with..

and I got and am now getting the same error:

checking for pkg-config... no
checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... no
*** A new enough version of pkg-config was not found.
*** See http://www.freedesktop.org/software/pkgconfig/
configure: error: GLib2 distribution not found.

So we're back where we started  :-S In the previous attempt I installed glib2-devel which of course is for the development machine...

So this is what I did in my first attempt:

yum install bison

yum install flex

yum install pkgconfig

yum install glib2-devel

./configure --disable-wireshark --disable-editcap --disable-capinfos --disable-mergecap --disable-text2pcap --disable-idl2wrs --disable-dftest

--disable-randpkt --disable-rawshark