Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Complete HTML View

From: Thomas Lefevre <thomas.lefevre@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:06:15 +0100
I've tried looking around for the answer to this, but being entirely new to this (downloaded Wireshark 30 minutes ago) I am having a very hard time figuring things out. I've managed to set Wireshark up to only look for port 80 traffic. My problem is that the view Wireshark presents me with is not exactly useful for me, all the information that I need is there in some form or other but I need all the information presented in its original form and not in the tree form that Wireshark gives me.

Basically I want to look at the structure of the HTML packets so that I can make my program construct acceptable packets for the server to acknowledge. Right now that's a bit problematic due to the way the packet is being presented to me in Wireshark. Preferably I'd just want the entire HTML part of the packet presented to me in plaintext in its original form.

Thanks in advance!