Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] find all tcp stream contain specific data

From: "Sake Blok" <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:23:08 +0100
Hi Gilles,

You could use "follow tcp stream" after you have found the packet with "data.data contains <URL>". Or you could use the "conversation filter" option when you right-click in the packet-list.

Currently, there is no way to automatically display all complete TCP streams where a certain string apears anywhere within the stream (it is on my wishlist to implement though). This is because it would require a two-step filtering process (once to know which streams contain the packet and then a second run to filter these streams).

You could automate the process with tshark though...

Cheers,
Sake