Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Crosscompiling TSHARK to run on embedded linux on ppc440!

From: H Aslam <hassan-aslam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:46:44 +0100
I included the paths with the librarys etc. under eldk.

the autogen.sh script gives following error message:

./autogen.sh: line 48: automake: command not found

        You must have automake 1.6 or later installed to compile Wireshark.
        Download the appropriate package for your distribution/OS,
        or get the source tarball at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/automake/

I can't seem to locate automake under eldk however autoconf is located in /opt/eldk/ppc_4xx/usr/bin/autoconf