Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] x64-bit Support

Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 03:12:41 -0700
Hi, I'm sorry, but the same problem with the release "wireshark-win32-1.1.3-SVN-27396.exe" on all x64 win-OS systems. Installs fine, but when trying to start the application the error message below appears and it crashes.

In addition, there seems to be 2 minor bugs in Windows XP & 2003 32-bit:
1) when starting, there are a few application popup windows "Couldn't load module M:\Program Files\Wireshark\plugins\1.13-SVN-27396\..." - Built with this directory? (I've attached a screenshot in this mail, not sure if you'll receive it though). 2) Once I acknowledge the popups, the new main screen has a strange behaviour in that if I select "Open" and then cancel the window, I am unable to open any of the other entries (for example "Sample Captures, or User Guide) as when moving the mouse over these areas, they do not become 'selectable' and the original "Open" window opens up wherever I click - Hope that makes sense.

Regards,
Message: 1