Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Crosscompiling TSHARK to run on embedded linux on ppc440!

From: H Aslam <hassan-aslam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 01:58:45 +0100
Hi,

I have to crosscompile tshark to run on embedded linux on a PPC440.

Where do I start?

I downloaded the wireshark source code from the official home page. But which files etc. are crucial to run only tshark. I found the tshark.c file in the source code but which other files do I have to crosscompile in order to run tshark on a embedded linux?

I succesfully crosscompiled a helloworld.c file (with Denx ELDK) which runs just fine on the embedded linux on PPC440.

Please help.. I've been looking at the documentation and tried to find the answer on the internet but I've not found a solution yet!

H.A.

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out