Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Plugin problem on latest SVN builds?

From: "Anders Broman" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:42:13 +0100
Title: Plugin problem on latest SVN builds?

Hi,
A friend gets a popup per plugin:

Couldn't load module C:\Program Files\Wireshark\plugins\1.1.3-SVN-27383\unistim.dll:
The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.
 Please see the application event log for more detail.

Wen installing the latest WS SVN build on Windows Vista. I do not get the problem when installing on my computer - any clues?

Regards
Anders