Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] x64-bit Support

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 10:13:56 +0000
mv652@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

Apologies for not replying sooner, but I have no access to my e-mail.

I am using the development release available from the main wireshark
download page (URL: http://www.wireshark.org/download.html).

Current development release version 1.1.2.

Same problem on standard installations of Windows Server Standard &
Enterprise as well as Windows XP (all x64-bit).

32-bit seems to run fine.

As I said, I understand this is developlment release, but if x64 is supposed
to work, it's not on those OS's at the moment.

Error message is the same on all three OS's: "failed to initialize properly
(0xc0150002).

Can you try one of the automated builds of trunk here: http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/win32/

--
Regards,