Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Export files with delimiters

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 21:55:18 +0100
Hi,

Well, if you can get the mountain to come to Mohammed, take Mohammed to the mountain. By Mohammed I mean the data, of course.

My sympathies,
Jaap

rkruz@xxxxxxx wrote:

They know. But the people that control that sort of thing are 1 gene short of a full deck if you know what I mean. There is no convincing of them. They would rather have my job be 10x more difficult then take one hour of their precious Solitare computer card game time.