Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] x64-bit Support

Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 05:18:24 -0700
Hi, Apologies for not replying sooner, but I have no access to my e-mail. I am using the development release available from the main wireshark download page (URL: http://www.wireshark.org/download.html). Current development release version 1.1.2. Same problem on standard installations of Windows Server Standard & Enterprise as well as Windows XP (all x64-bit). 32-bit seems to run fine.

As I said, I understand this is developlment release, but if x64 is supposed to work, it's not on those OS's at the moment. Error message is the same on all three OS's: "failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002).

Thanks,
Mario