Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Filter for all data to a Port?

From: <rkruz@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:38:52 -0500

Im using Ethereal. When two ports are mirrored and combine to a mirroring port......can Ethereal filter the data on the mirroring port to view just the packets to one of the mirrored ports? Further can that data be filtered to view only TX or RX packets?. Any help on how to set up a filter for that would be appreciated.

Thank you