Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark plugin for HLA

From: Guy Levin <Guyl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:00:20 +0200

Hi All,

Do you know If there is wireshark plugin for HLA?

Thanks,

Guy

Any e-mail messages and any of its attachments sent on behalf of BVR Systems (1998) Ltd. (the Company) and contain Proprietary Information, so as any and all right, title and interest therein, and any know-how, patents, technology, specifications, drawings, ideas, modifications, diagrams, business plans, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property and ownership rights in connection therewith whether written, electronic, oral or in any other form (collectively "Proprietary Information"), shall be the sole property of the Company.