Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] No indication about UDP checksum

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 10:49:45 -0500
I checked in a change (in rev 27351) to make the UDP dissector display
the checksum differently when this is the case.  For example if the
packet is truncated it will now display:

    Checksum: 0xc5ac [unchecked, not all data available]
        [Good Checksum: False]
        [Bad Checksum: False]

(The TCP and SCTP dissectors do that already, though SCTP uses different
words.)

HTH,
-Jeff