Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to extract the user-defined header data from the captured

From: Appusamy Dinesh <adinesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:51:45 +0530

Hi,

I have inserted a user-defined HTTP header named subid. According to my scenario, I wanted to extract the data of the subid header (which is user-defined). Can anyone please help me on how to do this in Wireshark and the relative command in TShark?

Thanks!

Regards,

Dinesh

Disclaimer:

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech Mahindra.