Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Problems with detect my Wireless Card

From: Satish Chandra <satishchandracms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 00:10:42 +0530
Hi,

Please find the informations related to such issue on the link below:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/WLAN

It seems you wish to monitor the network traffic, I will recommend to browse through some of the network tools described on the following link:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Tools

Hope you will find some tool helpful for your task.

Thanks Regards,
Satish