Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [HELP]: Searching for a web interface for wireshark

From: Satish Chandra <satishchandracms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 14:14:03 +0530
Hi All,

I wanted to find out if there is any web-interface to wireshark.

I have been using the command line interface and the GUI interface of wireshark but I wish to have a web-interface too as it can help me to run wireshark on a remote(lab) machine and get the output on my laptop at a remote location.

Thanks Regards,
Satish Chandra