Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] capturing IP messages between applications running on the

From: Satish Chandra <satishchandracms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:38:34 +0530
Hi,

you can specify the network interface as "psuedo-device :any" and then filter the packets on the basis of both the ports.

for example: (udp.port == xxxx) || (udp.port == yyyy)

If you are using loopback address for communication then selecting "lo" - loopback address will also do.

Thanks Regards,
Satish Chandra