Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] t-shark add column output: radiotap.datarate, how to?

From: George Nychis <gnychis@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:56:24 -0500
Hi all,

I was digging through the wireshark mailing list archives and found this post:
http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200805/msg00147.html

Sake mentions:
"Added to that that it's now possible to add any field to the -Ttext output by using '"<title>", "%Cus:<fieldname>"' this gives you about all the flexibility you want."

I would like to output radiotap.datarate, just as Wireshark would output it, so I put:
'"Rate", "%Cus:radiotap.datarate"'

... however it outputs 2*radiotap.datarate, which is actually how I think it is stored in the radiotap header. But, is there any way to get it to output it like Wireshark does, as radiotap.datarate/2 as a float?

Thanks!
George