Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] x64-bit Support

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:52:28 +0000
mv652@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

Are there any restrictions to using wireshark in a x64-bit environment
(Windows 2003)?

The stable version 1.0.5 seems to install and start fine, but the
development realease installs but crashes when trying to start.

I realise that may be why it is is still 'Development'.  Is there a separate
mailing list for development releases I should mail?

I build and run trunk (albeit a little older) on Vista 64 bit business and it runs fine for me.  Are you attempting to run a specific nightly build?

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice