Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] DNS Working but can't connect to anything

From: Hansang Bae <hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 00:43:34 -0500
At 08:40 PM 1/28/2009, staedtlerx wrote:
>1. Thank you for that :P
>
>2. Nothing found by any of those apps including Hijack This - I guess I'm going to live with this one connection for now until I have time to reinstall Windows...

I guess if you want to hijack someone to a harmful site, you would want to interject yourself in the DNS response.  I've had pretty good luck with prevx.com in finding some malware that other's (Spybot, Ad-ware, McAfee, PCTools) did not pick up.   The scanner is free to download and they have a 15-day paid version that you can use to clean your machine (if it detected something).

I still don't like your node type showing up as HYBRID though.