Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] DNS Working but can't connect to anything

From: Satish Chandra <satishchandracms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:13:04 +0530
Hi,

Please take the following measures:

First check that DNS settings are done on DHCP server or not. If the settings are done on DHCP server then try to configure it manually for the other interfaces.

Disable the working wifi interface when trying with the other interface.

Restart the DNS Client service before browsing on the other interface.

Thanks Regards,
Satish