Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] DNS Working but can't connect to anything

From: "Robert D. Scott" <robert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:51:00 -0500
Can you add a route print from a DOS cmd window to your data uploads?

Robert D. Scott                 Robert@xxxxxxx
Senior Network Engineer         352-273-0113 Phone
CNS - Network Services          352-392-2061 CNS Receptionist
University of Florida           352-392-9440 FAX
Florida Lambda Rail             352-294-3571 FLR NOC
Gainesville, FL  32611          321-663-0421 Cell