Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Saving a video inside flash

From: Ayrton Bressan <ayrton.bressan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:37:02 -0200
Hi,
I'm trying to save a video file independently from the flash presentation in which it's shown:
http://200.181.70.248/cathedra/br/comunicador/aplicacoes/grv_conf.swf?browser=true&codEventoURL=f08deb92

By using Wireshark I believe this video is not transferred over HTTP, but it's streamed over RTMP. Am I right?

If there's a link to this video, can anyone help me finding it out?
And in case it's really not an HTTP transfer, how do I save the video?

Thanks!

--
Ayrton