Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capturing on multiple interfaces

From: Chris C Taylor <ctaylor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:31:32 +1100

Hi,

Are there any plans to have Wireshark, for Windows, capture on multiple interfaces like I can with IPtrace under AIX. Right now if I want to capture on multiple interfaces I need to run multiple copies of Wireshark, or is there a switch I can use to turn this feature on??

Thanks

Chris C Taylor
Asia Pacific, IBM Global Account
Infrastructure Architect.

55 Coonara Ave
West Pennant Hills
NSW, 2125
Phone (02) 9354 7573   Fax (02) 9354 4030  Home Office 61 2 4333 5034
Mobile: 0411 138 636