Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to grab printable text from entire TCP stream

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 13:25:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

I often need to grab all printable text from an entire TCP stream for analysis, not just a single packet.

I'm referring to the option of highlighting a selected packet in a trace, r-clicking, and selecting copy, printable text.

I need to be able to, for example, I r-click a packet and select follow tcp stream...but from here, I need to grab all printable text from the entire trace.

Anyone know a way to do this?

TIA!

TC