Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Negative Fibre Channel scsi_time values

From: Alexandre Aeschbach <lex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:00:37 +0100
Hi Joan,

thank you for the answer!

The thing with the packet numbers you mentioned is a problem too. The traces are not merged or edited.

If I do the filtering with tshark I get no results for "scsi.time < -0.001".

Regards,

Alexandre Aeschbach

j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
Hi Alexandre,

I see another strange thing:
1st screenshot:
selected frame 177352 is a response to a request in packet 244106

2nd screenshot:
selected frame 16 is a response to a request in frame 254270

Did you merge capture files without synchronizing the time?

Thanks
Joan

From: Alexandre Aeschbach <lex@xxxxxxxxxxx>