Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wish to Decode MTP2 message encapsulated inside UDP header

From: "Satish Chandra" <satishchandra.lko@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 21:04:32 +0530
Hi,

I wish to decode a MTP2 message which is encapsulated with UDP header, but wireshark shows the complete message as Data and doesn't decodes it.

I tried to use the "Decode As" option but was surprised to see that MTP2 was missing from the list for UDP message.

Can anyone help me with this. If it is not possible via configuration, can I modify the dissector code of UDP or MTP2 so that MTP2 packets inside UDP header are dissected. Where can I find the source code of UDP and MTP2 protocol dissectors for wireshark?

--
Thanks Regards,
Satish Chandra