Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Question

From: Meyreis, Jörg <Joerg.Meyreis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:23:33 +0100
Title: Question

Hi,

i did not really find a page where I can ask questions therefore I do hope that this email will find the right way to answer.

My question is related to VoIP.
Is it possible to determine the Quality tof the VoIP calls based on ITU-T G.107 E-Models R-factor with wireshark? or by any other means?

Are there any plans to do so?
Thanks.

I am looking forward to an answer.

Kind regards
Joerg Meyreis

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführung: Philipp Humm, Thomas Berlemann, Jiri Dvorjancansky, Dr. Peter Körner, Günther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael Kübler, Dr. Steffen Roehn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328