Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Not able to set the color rules/filters

From: "Giridhar Gundlapalli" <ggundlapalli@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:59:10 +0530

Hi Jaap,

Thanks for the response.

I have the 'colorize packet list' button in the toolbar depressed and I have color rules set and I have  packets that match a colorule.

After few trials I could see the colors set to the packets. I am opening the “coloring rules” menu, entering a new filter, selected the foreground and background colors, then clicking “ok” or “apply”. But when I restarted the PC, again I faced the same issue of not seeing the colors set to the packets.

I am using the wireshark with an updated plug-in (from a customer) and probably they updated the version.

Regards,

-Giridhar.