Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Betr: wireshark problem - from Qiubo Su

Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 23:56:04 +0100
Hi Qiubo Su,

Obviously something went wrong, but the question is What...

Did you check if wpcap.dll is still in the folder C:\WINDOWS\system32
If not, download WinPcap and install it again.

If so, maybe the file is corrupt.
Go to Settings -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs to uninstall WinPcap.
Next download WinPcap and install it again.

You can download WinPcap 4.0.2 or WinPcap 4.1 beta4 here:
http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm
Both versions work fine.

Hope this helps
Joan