Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark problem - from Qiubo Su

From: "Qiubo Su (David Su)" <qiubosu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 09:51:06 +1300
Dear Sir,

I used wireshark, Version 1.0.4 (SVN Rev 26501), in windows xp and it has worked fine before, but recently it has problem whenever I clicked the "Show the capture options ... " tab.

The attached is the screenshots to replicate the problem. The popup screen with the message "Unable to load WinPcap (wpcap.dll); Wireshark will not be able to capture packets ...... " shows the problem when click the "Show the capture options ... " tab.

It will be much appreciated if anyone can help with this.

Thanks,
Qiubo Su