Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Database Protocol support

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 22:16:45 -0500
Al Aghili wrote:
Bill,
I created a bug.

Please see attached. In mssql.txt you can't see the pay load or the
table name. In mssql1.txt you can see part of the payload but its
truncated.
The most important issue is that you can't see the actual query that's
being made. It says Select but the sql query is not there.
In other db protocols like mysql, wireshark dissects the packet in a way
that can see the query.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

Al

Thanks

If possible, please attach the original capture file to the bug report.
That way, any changes made to the dissector can be tested.....