Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Database Protocol support

From: "Al Aghili" <aaghili@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 13:30:54 -0700
Hi Guy,

Yea it looks like MS SQL Server 2005 is not fully supported. I just ran
a test with it. In some cases you can see the query and the result
coming back but in other cases you can't see either. Do you know if
there is plan to support MS SQL 05 in the future? It's really close,
just not consistent.

Thanks
Al