Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Need to extract same output in TShark as in WireShark

From: "sandeep nitta" <sandeep.nitta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 20:12:51 +0530
when you click on follow TCP stream in the wireshark UI, it separates the traffic of your interest from the rest by filtering on src ip and dst ip and src port and dst port.

you could pass the same parameters to tshark from a file or from command line so that it filters out the required stream.

It works just fine.

Thanks,
Sandeep Nitta