Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] For Mark

From: Faraz Hasan <farazhasan110@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 16:56:10 +0000
Dear Harris,

Thanks a lot for the email. I am using WireShark on Windows. Is there absolutely no way to capture wireless traffic without anything more than a PC connected to the net! I mean are external adaptors absolutely essential. Further, what are the limitations if AirPcap adaptor is not used?

Thank you very much. Your earlier response was a very good one, I expect the same this time!

Faraz