Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] For Mark

From: Faraz Hasan <farazhasan110@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 16:54:44 +0000
I am sorry this is not a reply to your question but I am sure you can answer mine!

I am trying to capture wireless traffic 802.11 using wireshark. Is it only possible when I connect a certain wireless adaptor? I mean is it necessary to have AirPcap adaptor or just any other adaptor? Is it not possoble with just wireshark and WinPcap?

Faraz