Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Is there any switch or option to decrypt 802.11 parket thr

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 01:54:13 -0800

On Nov 23, 2008, at 1:34 AM, Guy Harris wrote:

The space between the colon and the option value isn't necessary, so
you could just do

	tshark -o wlan.enable_decryption:TRUE -o wlan.wep_key1:wpa-pwd:
1f2e3d4c5b:myssid -i wifi etc...

(That was originally on one line, with no space between "wlan.wep_key1:wpa-pwd:" and the key - Apple Mail split it when sending it, presumably to avoid long lines that some mail readers might not display correctly, or something.)